Thursday, December 29, 2011

Almost New Year



It's almost the
 New Year
and
time for resolutions . . .

I think I'll make one or two.

First,
let me assure you
I'm not going to make one to exercise more
or totally reorganize my house
or to do any of those wonderful things we
will only chastise ourselves for 
forgetting by February.

No guilt.
No tough requisites.

Just want to be a kinder, 
more thoughtful
and 
generous person
in 2012.

A little more apt to not make comments while driving,
or
be annoyed by someone racing to take a parking spot,
or
irritated by many little things.

I'm blessed and content,
 and happy to be here in America,
and 
wish to smile more
and
be a blessing to other people 
more
 frequently.


What's your resolution?

Thanks for reading along this year - it's been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...