Sunday, March 27, 2011

Road Trip With Joy

Good Morning Dear Friends.

Welcome to Antiques By Joy!

IT'S A ROADTRIP!!!!!!

Joy has a contest going on,
 and you can enter to win a spot in my
 May
 antiquing trip caravan. 

 If you've ever desired to go on a hunting expedition for antiques, now is your chance.
Join Joy and company as they pack up their boots, jeans, hats and granny carts and set off on the journey for hidden treasure. We'll be gone for a week, scouring the countryside, searching through so many exciting venues for the sort of antiques you'd find at Patina.
 It's a roadtrip! 

****To Enter ****
It's simple, simple, simple!

First:
'Follow' my blog. 
 Just scroll down to where it says
 "FOLLOW"
with Google Friend Connect
in the right hand column and click on follow. 
Be sure to leave a comment in my comment box, with your name!

Second:
Scroll up my blog to the
 Antiques by Joy is on Facebook
link
 and click to my Facebook page. 
"LIKE" my page on Facebook.
Be sure to leave a comment there, also.
If you're not on Facebook, just follow me here!

Now you're entered in the Roadtrip contest.
In two weeks, I will draw a name from the hat, and the winner will be going on the jaunt with Joy and company!

There's nothing quite so much fun as getting to know you. 

 Even if you cannot join me on the road this time, you're invited to follow the blog, and learn more about Joy here and at 
Antiques by Joy on Facebook.  
You're invited to tell me something about yourself and your love for antiques at my Facebook wall,
 or in comments here
 on the blog.
Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...