Tuesday, February 26, 2013

One of My Favorite Stylists



Isn't it nice when we meet people with whom we connect?
I connect with this super talented guy.
Although I've never personally met Matthew, we are indeed on a first name basis.
(At least I refer to him by his first name.)

Truthfully,
my dear friend and soul mate 
Matthew
 has not met me.

At the risk of sounding like a stalker,
LOVE
this guy.





If you're not familiar with his work,
allow me to introduce you.

(Being as we're such good
friends!)

LOL!

Hop over to Matthew's link and see what he's up to.



Matthew has been styling for the best photographers and magazines and books forever.
He's got his own now - and you'll see that he's 
the ultimate
 in
 repurposing and upcycling and styling and creating.

Did I say
"I love this guy"









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...