Monday, February 25, 2013

FOLK Magazine







There are few products I endorse in my blog,
 but this morning I want to mention a new magazine I've subscribed to,
 called
 FOLK


I just received my initial copy and am fascinated by how lovely it is.
It's filled with real people,
sharing
real stories
about real life.
I found myself identifying with the stories and musing about conversing with the writers.
(A sure sign of a good writer/editor is the ability to engage the reader in this fashion.)

Content, photography, advertisement,
every detail is delightful!

Subscription price is very reasonable.

With a cup of cocoa and some cinnamon toast it made my snowy Sunday afternoon perfect.
Living the Good Life!


Sample them online at


Joy




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...