Sunday, January 13, 2013

Baby it's Cold Outside



Baby
it's
COLD
outside

In the negative digits here in Colorado, and the windows are icing up
inside as well as outside!

This is a day for doing 
just what you feel like doing

and keeping warm and cozy in every possible way.

I'm taking to time to count my blessings.









It's the day for building a fire if you have a fireplace

 or cranking up the thermostat
just
a
little

and brewing a pot of
 Swiss almond coffee
 and baking brownies or homemade bread.



My vegetable soup is simmering


I've lit my delightful
 Votivo 
candle



and chosen a nice thick to novel to transport me.




My music is playing in the background


I have on an extra thick pair of ski socks

and

I'm enjoying the big leather chair and the mohair throw.








I'm feeling blessed
and
warm and cozy!

Hope you get to take advantage of the day
 and do
 whatever you wish.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...