Monday, April 9, 2012

Simple Touches




Beautiful days of sunshine and spring weather
have got me all energized!

I have repotted my houseplants,
done some spring cleaning,
packed up a bunch of winter clothes,
(not everything - because no doubt I'll need some still).


I'm completeing my tax preparation
and going to see my accountant  . . . 
not fun exactly,
but,
I'm giving myself treats for every couple of hours
I keep at it!
Coffee & a cookie  . . . 
some time out for 
a segment of a great old movie  . . .




Got up very early
this morning
to
the sweet sound
of birdsong,
and
took my coffee and toast
and a blanket to wrap up in,

out
 to my back porch
to
enjoy the first view of the day!

I'm enjoying a lot of
simple touches
these days
like 
freshly baked bread
and
the simple joy of slicing it as needed!


There's something gratifying about using my beautiful old breadboard.



And
 actually
 burning some of those candles
instead of just
 buying and stashing them . . .



I challenge you to appreciate some 
simple touches
in 
your
life.

Let me know what you're
enjoying
these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...