Friday, March 25, 2011

New Gallery Space




Today was a blessed day - 

I set up a new antiques vignette at the Colorado Antique Gallery.  This is my third Gallery space filled with an ever increasing number of wonderful items I couldn't resist.  I began with a wonderfully mellow pine armoire.

(I'm sure you know about the Gallery - but if you don't, it's only 2.2 miles from Patina Antiques and Home.  


  

There is a decidedly euro flavor to this design scheme, with lots of tin, wire, pine, cloches and ironstone.

It's calm, simplified, modest, French/European country at it's best.





Stop over and visit Patina, and we'll direct you on to the Gallery.  You can peruse even more of our treasures!

By the way . . . 
Joy will have a dozen fresh furniture pieces delivered tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...